My author page on Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/author/dianekathrinerschultz

Monday, April 13, 2009

Welcome!

This is my first foray into the world of blogging. My daughter will probably say "It's about time you entered the 21st century!" LOL! I never got around to setting up accounts on Facebook or myspace. It seems like a lot of work, although I set up my husband on LinkedIn in the hopes of landing him another job. Why in the world anyone would be interested in the minutae of my life via Twitter is beyond me too, although I admit it would be a compliment if anyone were to "follow" me. :)

I hope to use this blog to keep my writing skills up to date, post on things that interest or concern me, and whatever I feel might be of interest to my readers. I will try to post at least once a week, if not more, when the writing spirit hits me. I welcome comments, although if the comments turn too nasty, I will turn them off.

Thanks for reading and have a blessed day!

Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment