My author page on Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/author/dianekathrinerschultz

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Prayer - Part 8

Before I start my post, I would like to wave a big Hi! to my first follower on this blog, Angie! Thanks for following me! I hope you are enjoying the posts.

The Scripture for tonight is I John 5:14-15 (NKJV).

14 Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. 15 And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.

14 Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us.

"According to His will" is the most important phrase here. If what we are asking for is not in God's will for us, He will not grant our requests. If we do ask for anything that is in His will for us, we can be confident that He will grant our request.

15 And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.

When we petition God for anything that is in His will for us (or for whoever or whatever we're praying for), we have complete confidence that He will hear and answer our prayers. Thanks to the Lord for that!

Well, that's all for tonight. Thanks for reading! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment