My author page on Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/author/dianekathrinerschultz

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Prayer - Part 8

Hello! Sorry I haven't posted more - I've been busy. Tonight's blog post is on Psalm 102:1-2.

Psalm 102:1-2 (NKJV):
1 Hear my prayer, O LORD,
And let my cry come to You.
2 Do not hide Your face from me in the day of my trouble;
Incline Your ear to me;
In the day that I call, answer me speedily.

1 Hear my prayer, O LORD,
And let my cry come to You.

We ask the Lord to be open to hearing our prayers. We ask that there be nothing to impede our prayers from ascending to Him.

2 Do not hide Your face from me in the day of my trouble;

Who should we turn to first when there is a crisis in our lives? The Lord, that's who. We implore the Father to be with us and protect us in our time of need.

Incline Your ear to me;

We ask the Lord to listen to what we have to say.

In the day that I call, answer me speedily.

We ask the Lord to respond quickly whenever we pray to Him.

That's all I have for tonight. God bless you! See you soon!

Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment